Clark Employment Law, APC is specialty firm that aggressively litigates cases exclusively on behalf of injured workers. By maintaining a small case load, the firm makes certain that no detail in your case goes unnoticed. The firm also works on a contingency basis.
Clark Employment Law handles the following cases on behalf of injured workers:
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Harassment
- Discrimination (Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Pregnancy, Religion)
- Retaliation for making a protected complaints or engaging in other protected activities
- Family Medical Leave Issues
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Reasonable Accommodation
- Military Leave Violations
- Transgender Discrimination
- Invasion of Privacy
- Unemployment Benefit Hearings/Appeals
- Wage and Hour
Clark Employment Law, a premier Los Angeles employment law firm specializing in representing employees in wrongful termination, discrimination and harassment cases.
Contact Clark Employment Law for a free consultation with California discrimination attorney Tyler F. Clark. Clark Employment Law is a California based professional corporation representing employees exclusively in discrimination, harassment and other employment cases.